Inter airport Europe took place from 9 to 12 November in Munich, Germany. Inter airport Europe is a leading airport exhibition and covers all areas of airport-related technology, equipment, and services.
A panel discussion lead by Brian Roche to assess the Airport IT opportunities for the next 3, 5 and 10 years. Subject matters covered include:
- IOT- the Internet of Threats
- Screening, testing and capacity considerations
- Future trends in WayFinding
- Wifi /6G it’s coming are you ready?
- SDN Technologies
- Innovating the Passenger Experience
- Innovation Cycles
On behalf of PADS4, Bjørn Pieper took part in the “Meet the experts” panel discussion. The recording of this panel discussion is now available online.